In 2015-16 membership grew to over 210,000 members while the Funds Under Management increased to $21.7 billion.
The 2015-16 Annual Report outlines these and other achievements and gives an overview of the Board's strategies and objectives as the super provider for SA public sector employees.
Annual Report highlights include:
- Ranking among the top 300 super funds globally for the sixth year running
- A celebration of 90 years as South Australia's Public Service Superannuation fund
- A 5% increase in assets under management
Inside the Annual Report you'll also find:
- The year in review and Super SA's strategic direction
- Financial statements for each of the Board's schemes and products
- Commentary from the Presiding Member of the Super SA Board and the General Manager of Super SA
While it's important to give you a full update on how the Board's schemes and products performed in 2015-16, it's also important that we keep our carbon footprint low.
The solution? An Annual Report available online!