Registering for the member portal
The new Super SA online member portal is now live for Stage 1 members.
Please note: members of defined benefit schemes, Pension and Lump Sum will have access to the new online member portal when Phase 2 is released.
While the majority of members have logged on successfully, we are aware some members are experiencing issues when attempting to register for the new portal. Rest assured, we are addressing these issues with the highest priority.
For those members that have had difficulty accessing the portal, we recommend the following:
- For urgent enquiries, please call our service centre on 1300 369 315. Please note that we are currently experiencing high call volumes and appreciate your patience at this time; or
- For non-urgent matters please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your enquiry within three business days.
On behalf of the fund, I apologise for the inconvenience and frustration this technical issue may have caused you. The team at Super SA is working to rectify this situation and we will provide updates on the status on a regular basis.
Once again, thank you for your patience and continuing support.
Dascia Bennett, Chief Executive, Super SA
How to register
To register to access the new portal please follow the tips below:
- Access the Online Member Portal via the ‘Secure login’ button on our homepage
- Select your Super SA account type and click ‘Register’
- Complete all the details on the online form and click ‘Register’.
- You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to complete the registration process by adding a password (you can only use this link once).
You can also watch the ‘Member portal welcome tour’ video below for more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to register.
To register you must use your Client ID to log in and register to access your account online. Your new Client ID number, which was posted to you in April 2018. If you don’t know your new Client ID then please phone our call centre on (08) 8207 2094 or 1300 369 315 (regional callers).
Creating your member portal password
When you register you will receive an email containing a link for you to create your member portal password.
Your password needs to be:
- a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 16 characters
Your new password must also contain at least:
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number, and
- 1 of the following special characters ! # $ % ^ & * ( )
- And the password strength indicator must be green
- Example only: suPer$123
Your password should not contain any spaces or any information that is easy to guess, such as your Client ID, Account ID, name or date of birth.
The link in your registration email will only work once. You will not be able to click on the email a second time and access the password page. If you have clicked on the link more than once you will need to go through the registration process again.
For step-by-step instructions on how to register for the new online member portal and the great features you can now access, please watch our short video below.
Need more information?
If you have any further questions in relation to this matter, please contact Super SA on 1300 369 315 or email via email@example.com.