Take an interest in how your super is invested.
Switching is simple via the member portal.
Please note switching investment usually occurs on the third business day after Super SA receives the request. If you change your mind and wish to stop an investment switch going ahead, you will need to let Super SA know, in writing, by 5pm on the day your switch is lodged, otherwise it will proceed.
Here’s some important things you need to know:
- Flexible Rollover Product investors may not switch investment options until seven business days have elapsed from opening their account or investing addtional funds in excess of $5,000 (by rollover, contribution or other method).
- Your first switch in any financial year is free. After that every switch will cost you a $20 fee.
- No switch fee applies to redirect your future contributions.
- When you make a switch, all your units are sold and the money is then used to purchase units in the new option or options. The quantity and value of your units is not transferred between options.
- Where a member's election to change investment options results in an advantage to that member to the detriment of the other members of the scheme/product, the Board's delegate may withhold processing of that member's election. Any such action taken by an approved delegate must be advised to the Board within 24 hours.