Ways to pay
Triple S members
BPAY is an easy and convenient way to make one-off contributions
If you are a Triple S member you'll need the following details when making your payment:
- Triple S Biller Code: 465104
- Customer Reference Number: Available in the online member portal or contact Super SA on
1300 369 315
Please note: you must use the Triple S Biller Code if you are a Triple S member.
By making a contribution to your Triple S account, with Biller Code 465104, you may be entitled to
a Government Co-contribution.
If you would like to make a contribution into an existing Triple S Spouse Account that you have opened for your spouse, you'll need the following details when making your payment:
- Super SA Biller Code: 31583
- Customer Reference Number: Your spouse will need to provide their Customer Reference Number
By contributing to your spouse's account with Biller Code 31583 you may be entitled to the spouse tax offset of up to $540. Contact the Australian Tax Office for further information.
These spouse contributions do not count towards the Government Co-contribution.
Cheque or Money Order
All cheques and money orders should be made payable to Super SA and can be posted or returned in person to Super SA:
- By post: GPO Box 48 ADELAIDE SA 5001
- In person: Super SA, Ground Floor (enter from Pulteney Street) 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide, Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5pm
- Don't forget to tell us what your payment is for. Simply write "one-off member contribution" or "one-off spouse contribution" on the back of your cheque or money order
Super SA cannot accept any cash payments.
Keep in mind that it may take a few days for your bank to process your payment and for it to be credited to your super account. This applies to all payment options so be sure to allow ample time for processing if you are trying to meet a deadline.