Super SA’s stakeholders are critical to our success.
Like any business, our stakeholders provide valuable support that helps shape Super SA and create a culture of collaboration, innovation, and organisational sustainability. Please see below for a detailed list of these key groups.
Super SA’s key stakeholders are:
- The contributors and members of the superannuation schemes administered by the Board
- The Treasurer
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Funds Management Corporation of South Australia (Funds SA)
- State public sector unions
- Superannuation Federation
- PS Superannuants
- Regulators (eg Australian Prudential Regulation Authority)
- SA Auditor General
- SA Government Departments and Agencies.