How to read your statement10 August 2022
Understanding your annual statement
Each year we prepare your statement to give you a snapshot of your super account as at 30 June. We send annual statements by post unless you’ve opted in to receive it electronically*.
Which guide is right for you?
If unsure, check your annual statement for the name of your scheme/and or product.
At Super SA we’re providing more secure, convenient ways for members to access our services, more choice in how we communicate with you, and more control over your super investments.
To receive future statements and member updates electronically, simply opt-in for online communications via our member portal.*
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the Super SA member portal
- Go to ‘My Account’ and ‘My Details’
- Click ‘Edit’ and scroll down to ‘Communications Preferences’
- Select the following preferences to stay informed online:
- Annual Statement Delivery 🗸 Electronic
- Opt in to Marketing 🗸 Yes
- Preferred Communications Method 🗸Electronic
We’re here to help
Most members don’t require their annual statement to complete their tax return. However, if you have any questions or need further information to complete your tax return, please call Member Services on 1300 369 315.
*Electronic delivery of statements is not available for: Lump Sum, Pension or SA Ambulance Service Super schemes.
Related news articles
Keep up to date with the latest news from Super SA.