Forms and Fact Sheets

Forms and fact sheets

  • Under certain circumstances, you are allowed to apply for early access to your superannuation as a Triple S member. Start your application by clicking the link.

    This application form allows for a spouse or de facto spouse to receive payment concerning a deceased member. For Triple S members, click here to start.

    As a member of Triple S, you can make an application for payment of surcharge liability. To receive payment, click the link to start your application.

    If you require a split in your superannuation contributions, you can by completing the following form. To make a split eligible contribution, click here.

    If you are looking to apply or change your spouse's death insurance level of cover, you'll be required to complete the following application form.

    This is an application form for Triple S members wishing to apply for Death and Total & Permanent Disability insurance. Click the link to make a claim.

    This is an application to apply for income protection insurance as part of your Triple S membership. Refer to the income protection sheet before applying .

    Are you a Triple S member who needs to cancel their death & total and permanent disability insurance? Click the link to commence your application.

    This application is for Triple S members looking to cancel their income protection insurance. To commence the cancellation process, click here to start.

    This application form is to be completed if you wish to cancel your spouse's death insurance cover. To get started, click through to begin your request.

    If you require additional units standard or fixed insurance cover or other adjustments. Click the link to start your change of death and TPD insurance form.

    If you wish to limit or increase the level of income protection insurance cover you receive as part of your Triple S, click the link to start your application.

    This application is for Triple S members who wish to change the waiting period of their income protection insurance. Make the change by clicking the link.

    'As a Triple S member, you can adjust your after-tax contribution rate. If you wish to make the change, click the link to start your application.

    Do you require the release of your spouse's entitlements due to permanent disablement? To make a claim, click the link to start your application.

    Leave without pay 
    [PDF 370.9 KB]
    If you require to leave without pay as a Triple S member, apply to take an extended period of leave without receiving payment by clicking the link.

    Your employer can make super contributions on your behalf through a salary sacrifice as a member of Triple S. To make a salary sacrifice, click here.

    If you’re needing to make an Income Protection claim, this kit will give you all the information and forms needed to submit a claim.

    If you need to make a Total and Permanent Disablement claim, this kit will give you all the information and forms needed to submit a claim.
  • This application form is required for those who are making changes to their personal and/or payment details as part of their Super SA income stream.

    This application form is payment in relation to a deceased Income Stream investor. To complete this form, you'll need to provide information to your proof of identity.

    Retirement declaration form 
    [PDF 334.0 KB]
    Complete this form if you are making a declaration for retirement. This is important for taxation purposes & ensuring your investment is exempt. Click to start.

    As part of your Super SA Income Stream membership, you will be required to make changes to your details regarding your work status. Click through to start.
The superannuation schemes administered by Super SA are exempt public sector superannuation schemes and are not regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) or the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). Super SA is not required to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence to provide general advice about a Super SA product. The information in this publication is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Super SA recommends that before making any decisions about its products you consider the appropriateness of this information in the context of your own objectives, financial situation and needs, read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and seek financial advice from a licensed financial adviser in relation to your financial position and requirements. 

Talk to us

Click below to speak to our friendly Member Services team.