In 2016-17 our membership grew by over 1,500 members
and funds under management increased to $24.4 billion.
This year our Annual Reports have taken on a leaner format, in line with new reporting requirements, but we still had so much more to share with our members that we've also prepared our first Year in Review Report.
Inside the Year in Review you'll find highlights of Super SA's achievements to help members build a strong financial future:
- The measurable success of campaigns to encourage more members to contribute to their super and plan for their retirements
- Positive investment returns across all schemes and investment options
- Learn about Super SA's current projects and what they mean for you
In the Year in Review you'll also find:
- Links to book into free member education seminars
- Information on how to arrange a worksite visit for your state government workplace
- How to access the retirement projection calculators and see what small changes you can make to really watch your super grow
- A link to an update video from Funds SA on current investment conditions
And all the information we provide under financial and legislative requirements are still available in the Annual Report for you, just where they've always been.