To be the leading provider of quality superannuation and related services in South Australia.
Adequacy – increase the number of members contributing for their retirement and encourage members to have an appropriate level of insurance.
Services and Communications – meet member and stakeholder expectations of continually improving services, products and communication.
Sustainable Fund – ensure that strategies are implemented to maintain Super SA as a sustainable public sector fund.
- Financial prudence to ensure security of members' entitlements.
- Prudent management of the schemes.
- To act honestly in all matters concerning the schemes.
- Having a well-informed membership by providing accurate and effective communication.
- Meeting members' expectations and delivering excellent customer services.
- To provide a fair and equitable appeal mechanism for members.