Cheques no longer accepted
At Super SA, members and staff are our priority.
In response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have reviewed our current cheque handling processes. As a result, we no longer accept or send cheques or money orders.
Instead, payments need to be made electronically via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
If you need to send funds to Super SA to
- Make a deposit or contribution
- Pay a Family Law fee, or
- Make a roll in from a SMSF
you will need to do this via EFT.
To make your payment please
- contact Super SA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have access to email, call us on (08) 8207 2094 or 1300 369 315 (regional), and
- ensure you include your Account ID, surname and initial when you make the payment via EFT.
Please note that due to very high call and email volumes to the Member Centre wait times are longer than usual.
If you are expecting to receive funds from Super SA
- A Roll out from your Super SA account to a SMSF. In this situation you will need to provide bank details and a bank statement from your Self Managed Super Fund’s bank account.
- A payment directly to you and we do not have your bank details on file. In this situation you will need to provide your bank details and a copy of your bank statement so we can make your payment via EFT.
The option to have EFT payments made to you is already available on most of our forms.