Contact Us


Front counter by appointment. 

To book an appointment to attend our Member Centre and speak to a Super SA team member please call us on 1300 369 315.



Whether it’s online or by phone, Super SA is here to help

For your confidentiality when you contact Super SA you will be asked to provide your Client ID or Super ID number which you will find on your Annual Statement.

Triple-S-logo IS-logo FRP-logo Select-Logo

Members of Pension, Lump Sum and SA Ambulance Scheme, your Super ID number can be found on the first page of your Annual Statement.

Pension-logo Lump-Sum-logo SAAMB-logo

Frequently Asked Questions - Answered

We’ve prepared answers to some of the questions members commonly ask us.


- Find a factsheet/form

You’ll find the publications that relate to your scheme/product in the Forms and Publications section.

Guide to finding a form/fact sheet:

  1. Go to Forms and Publications
  2. Select your scheme/product from the drop down list
  3. Click “Search”
  4. Scroll down the page for the appropriate topic heading
  5. The form/fact sheet you’re after is listed beneath the topic heading

Which topic heading am I looking for?

We’ve aimed to make the topic headings self-explanatory. For example, you’ll find forms on insurance beneath the Insurance heading and the Tax fact sheet under the Tax heading.

Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
I want to... Topic heading where you’ll find the form/fact sheet
Roll my super together Combining super
Start salary sacrificing Contributing to super
Claim my super Payments and entitlements
Change my investment option Investments
Find out my retirement options Super after age 55

Click here to go to the Forms and Publications section.

- Sending in a form – email or post?

Super SA can now receive all completed and signed forms via email as well as postal submissions.

- Password reset

If your current email address is on record at Super SA then you’re able to reset your own password for the member portal.

Here’s how:

  • Go to Login page and enter your Client ID or Super ID (you’ll find it on your Annual Statement)
  • Select Forgot your password
  • Enter the required information and click OK.

If your email address is in our records a temporary password will be sent to your inbox.

If you have not provided Super SA with an email address or your email address is no longer valid, you will need to contact Super SA on 1300 369 315 or 8207 2094 for assistance.

- Change of name or address

By logging into the member portal you can update the following personal details:

  • Phone number
  • Address
  • Email address
  • Tax File Number

You can also use the Change to Personal Details form to notify Super SA.

Change of name through marriage
Here is the process to change your name on our records:

  • Complete the Change to Personal Details form
  • Send us the completed form along with a certified copy of your official Marriage Certificate (not your commemorative certificate), which confirms the change.
  • Post these documents to Super SA as we cannot accept faxed or emailed copies of these documents to amend your account details.

Certified documents: certified copies are copies authorised, or stamped as being true copies of the originals. Copies can be certified by persons such as a Justice of the Peace or a Proclaimed Police Officer. More information about certifying documents can be found in the Proof of Identity fact sheet.

Alternatively you can bring originals to the Super SA Member Centre at 151 Pirie Street (enter from Pulteney Street), Adelaide, to be sighted and copied by a Super SA staff member.

- Beneficiaries

Should you die, your entitlement will be paid to your surviving spouse and/or a putative spouse. Should you not have a partner, the entitlement will be paid to your Estate.

Legal Personal Representative

Triple S members and Flexible Rollover Product and Income Stream investors can nominate for their death benefit to be paid to their nominated Legal Personal Representative (LPR) (ie estate). By nominating their legal personal representative, the death benefit will be paid to their Estate rather than their spouse and distributed according to their Will. Nominating a legal personal representative is not the same as nominating a beneficiary. The rules do not allow you to nominate specific beneficiaries.  

To find out more read your schemes Reference Guide and to apply, complete the form.

Public Trustee and Wills
Super SA recommends that members have an up to date Will. If you don’t have a Will when you die, you die intestate, and your assets will be distributed according to the relevant State legislation. Further information can be found on the Public Trustee website. They provide a range of services and run seminars in the city and in regional locations.

- Leaving public sector employment - your options

If you leave the SA public service you have two options when it comes to your Triple S account:

  1. Preserve your Triple S account and keep the ability to access some of your super at age 55 (subject to applicable tax rates); or
  2. Roll out your super to a complying super fund.

For further information read the "Triple S Reference Guide".

Triple S has key features you won’t find at other super funds:

  • You can access your super at age 55 (subject to applicable tax rates)
  • That’s up to 5 years earlier than most other super schemes
  • Access to member-only gold rated retirement products

 Rolling your super to another super fund:

  • Super SA is an untaxed, or tax deferred, fund. When you roll your entitlement over the "taxable (untaxed)" portion will be taxed at 15% by the receiving fund.
  • By rolling your super out of Super SA your super will become subject to Commonwealth Government preservation rules.

How to keep your Death and TPD insurance with Super SA

Your death and disability cover expires once you cease working in the public sector, however, if you're working outside of the SA public sector you can roll your Triple S account into the Flexible Rollover Product within 60 days and make the required insurance nomination. That way you may be able to continue your Death and TPD Insurance of the same level, type and conditions, without providing extra medical information.

Please note that in the Flexible Rollover Product your super is subject to Commonwealth preservation rules.

- Account balance request

Your balance is always available in the member portal.

Here’s how to check your balance:

Triple S, FRP, IS & Select Scheme members: Lump Sum, Pension & SA Ambulance Scheme members:

Step 1: Log in to the member portal





  • Go to the Super SA website homepage
  • Click on the link above or Check my Balance tab (left hand side of homepage)
  • Click on Login (oRegister if you haven't logged in before)
  • Enter your Client ID & password

Step 1: Log in to the member portal

  • Click on Login (or Register if you haven't logged in before)
  • Enter your Super ID & password

Step 2: Get your balance

Triple S, FRP, IS & Select Scheme members: Lump Sum, Pension & SA Ambulance Scheme members:
  • On the 'My Portfolio Summary' screen all account(s) will be listed under 'Account Information'
  • Click on the scheme name e.g. 'Triple S'
  • Scroll down to see a breakdown of your account balance
  • Select My Details in the left column
  • 3 items should be listed
  • Click on Investment Strategy
  • In the table is your current balance

Call us - enquiries

For questions of a general nature or specific questions about your super call one of our friendly Member Services Officers.


Email us

Complete and submit the Email Super SA form for the quickest response or to send in documentation please email



We are committed to delivering a high level of service at Super SA. However, if you are dissatisfied with your member experience, go to our Complaints page for more information on what to do next.


Write to us

When you write to Super SA please provide your:

  • Full Name

  • Address

  • Date of Birth

  • Employing Agency

  • Client ID or Super ID number – found on your Annual Statement

Address letters to Super SA, GPO Box 48, Adelaide SA 5001