Seminars and Webinars
Join us for a free information session, and learn about your super from our friendly Member Education team!
We’re here to help you learn how you can get the most from your super, regardless of where you’re at with your super journey.
You can attend our:
- Webinars, which are available online with multiple dates added each month, or
- Seminars, which are held in convenient locations all across South Australia (COVID-safe practice apply).
Partners are welcome to attend – just remember to register them for the relevant session.
Our next in-person seminars will be held during the September school holidays – between 27 September - 8 October at various locations.
During these sessions you'll be given the tools to help you live your best life in retirement.
COVID-safe practices will apply. Masks must be worn if attending in-person seminars.
We hope to see you there!
Remember: if you can’t attend, don’t stress. Join us online for a webinar instead.
Dates and locations
The seminars will be running at various locations including Marion, Mawson Lakes and Norwood.
To find out more and to register, please click on the venue name.
Place are limited, so bookings are essential.
Norwood - Wednesday 29th September
This seminar will be held in-person Norwood Hotel - Osmond Terrace Function Centre, on Wednesday 29th September.
Marion - Tuesday 5th October
This seminar will be held in-person at the Marion Hotel, in the Glasshouse and Terrace Function Rooms on Tuesday 5th October.
Mawson Lakes - Thursday 7th October
This seminar will be held in-person at the Mawson Lakes Hotel, in the Lakeside Room on Thursday 7th October.
What's on offer:
- Triple S: Planning your best retirement – Learn what you can do now to help you reach your retirement goals
- Post Retirement Products – Staying with Super SA in retirement – Learn more about Super SA's Flexible Rollover Product and Income Stream
- Early Access to Super - Thinking of transitioning to retirement? – Understand more about how to use a Super SA Income Stream to reduce working hours or to help create wealth in your super.
Our seminars cover topics including:
- How much money you may need to retire
- What you can do now to boost your super balance
- How our Income Stream product works
- The different investment options available to you
- The ins and outs for insurance through super
- Tax advantages and government incentives.
Unable to make it to one of these sessions?
No worries - we have free online webinars available each month.
- Receive expert education on superannuation– Our webinars are run by our highly trained and experienced Member Education team, who are committed to helping you get the most out of your superannuation and live your best life in retirement.
- Information designed for every stage of your super journey– Our information sessions cover a wide range of topics, so there will always be something to suit your needs.
- Build confidence about your future– Get the knowledge you need to help you make decisions about your future.
- Ask questions– If you’re not sure about something, it’s likely there are others feeling the same. You’ll have the opportunity to ask our Member Education all your burning questions about retirement.
- It’s free– Our information sessions are free to members and others to attend, so bring along your family or friends!
What's the difference between a webinar and a seminar?
Here at Super SA, we know our members want to learn about their super. We also know it can be tricky to find the time to do it.
That’s why we offer two different options for our information sessions: webinars and seminars.
Webinars are info sessions presented online, so you can log on from any location on your phone, laptop or other device. These typically run for around 30 to 60 minutes, and our presenters take questions throughout via the live chat box function.
Seminars are our in-person info session. These take place at a variety of venues and locations to suit all our members. They are generally a little longer – think 60 to 90 minutes – and provide for more discussion about all things super. Our presenters will take your questions throughout the seminars, and COVID permitting, refreshments are generally on offer.
Both are interactive learning environments designed to inform you, so you can make better decisions for your financial future, and live your best life in retirement!