Seminars and Webinars
Join us for a free information session, and learn about your super from our friendly Member Education team!
We’re here to help you learn how you can get the most from your super, regardless of where you’re at with your super journey.
You can attend our:
- Webinars, which are available online with multiple dates added each month, or
- Seminars, which are held in convenient locations all across South Australia (COVID-safe practice apply).
Partners are welcome to attend – just remember to register them for the relevant session.
Please note, all in-person seminars are currently postponed.
We regularly add more available dates for our in-person seminars.
During these sessions you'll be given the tools to help you live your best life in retirement.
We hope to see you there!
Remember: if you can’t attend, don’t stress. Join us online for a webinar instead.
Dates and locations
Please check back soon for updates to our timetable!
Place are limited, so bookings are essential.
Your safety is our priority
COVID safe protocols are in place for all sessions in line with current Government directions.
Unable to make it to one of these sessions?
No worries - we have free online webinars available each month.
- Receive expert education on superannuation– Our webinars are run by our highly trained and experienced Member Education team, who are committed to helping you get the most out of your superannuation and live your best life in retirement.
- Information designed for every stage of your super journey– Our information sessions cover a wide range of topics, so there will always be something to suit your needs.
- Build confidence about your future– Get the knowledge you need to help you make decisions about your future.
- Ask questions– If you’re not sure about something, it’s likely there are others feeling the same. You’ll have the opportunity to ask our Member Education all your burning questions about retirement.
- It’s free– Our information sessions are free to members and others to attend, so bring along your family or friends!
What's the difference between a webinar and a seminar?
Here at Super SA, we know our members want to learn about their super. We also know it can be tricky to find the time to do it.
That’s why we offer two different options for our information sessions: webinars and seminars.
Webinars are info sessions presented online, so you can log on from any location on your phone, laptop or other device. These typically run for around 30 to 60 minutes, and our presenters take questions throughout via the live chat box function.
Seminars are our in-person info session. These take place at a variety of venues and locations to suit all our members. They are generally a little longer – think 60 to 90 minutes – and provide for more discussion about all things super. Our presenters will take your questions throughout the seminars, and COVID permitting, refreshments are generally on offer.
Both are interactive learning environments designed to inform you, so you can make better decisions for your financial future, and live your best life in retirement!