Flexible Rollover Product members


BPAY is an easy and convenient way to make one-off contributions.

If you are a Flexible Rollover Product investor, including holders of a Spouse Account, you'll need the following details when making your payment:

  • FRP Biller Code: 31575
  • BPAY Reference Number: Contact Super SA on 1300 369 315.

By making a contribution to your Flexible Rollover Product account, with Biller code 31575, you may be entitled to a Government Co-Contribution.

If your spouse would like to make a Spouse Contribution to your Flexible Rollover Product, they will need the following details when making the payment:

  • Spouse Member Biller Code: 31567
  • BPAY Reference Number: Contact Super SA on 1300 369 315.

By contributing using Biller Code 31567 your spouse may be entitled to the spouse tax offset of up to $540. Contact the Australian Tax Office for further information.

These spouse contributions do no count towards the Government Co-Contribution.

Please note: If you are 65 or over you will also need to complete an Investor Contribution form and then submit it to Super SA.

Cheque or Money Order

All cheques and money orders should be made payable to Super SA and can be posted or returned in person to Super SA

  • Post: GPO Box 48 ADELAIDE SA 5001
  • In Person: Super SA, Ground Floor (enter from Pulteney Street) 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide. Open Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5pm


Super SA cannot accept over the counter cash payments.

Please do not send cash through the mail.

Keep in mind that it may take a few days for your bank to process your payment and for it to be credited to your super account. This applies to all payment options so be sure to allow ample time for processing if you are trying to meet a deadline.