Claiming for a deceased member

How to claim

In the event of your death your partner or Estate will be paid an entitlement equal to the sum of your Flexible Rollover Product account and the total value of your insurance units, less any outstanding fees.

If you have nominated a legal personal representative (estate) your death benefit will be paid to your estate and distributed according to your Will and the Statutes.

In order to claim for a deceased member you must provide:

  • a death certificate and
  • a marriage certificate or
  • a statutory declaration stating that you are the partner of the deceased.