Product Disclosure Statement
Flexible Rollover Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
The Super SA Flexible Rollover Product allows you to keep your money invested in a tax effective environment, while still allowing you to access your money (Subject to preservation rules).
To print or download a copy of the PDS or the associated forms you can download it here:
From 1 March 2018, the Operational Risk Reserve fee will increase for FRP accounts. See Significant Event Notices under About Us for more information.
Flexible Rollover Product (FRP) Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets provide supplementary information to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
- FRP Fact Sheet – Accessing Your Super (pdf, 582 kb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Fees and Costs (pdf, 592 kb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Grow Your Super (pdf, 643 kb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Insurance (pdf, 639 kb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Investment (pdf, 3 mb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Tax (pdf, 569 kb)
- FRP Fact Sheet – Insurance and leaving the public sector