If you’re a current or past member of an SA public sector super scheme, your partner may be eligible to invest in the Super SA Flexible Rollover Product as a spouse member.
A Spouse Account must have a minimum opening balance of $1,500. This amount can be deposited in one of the following ways:
- a personal contribution by the spouse
- a spouse contribution from the current member or
- a rollover from the spouse’s previous super fund
Once your partner’s account has been established it can receive1:
- after-tax contributions
- spouse contributions
- Government Co-contributions
- rollovers from complying super funds
Forms needed to purchase the Flexible Rollover Product can be found at the back of the PDS.
1 Spouse accounts cannot receive employer contributions.
Triple S spouse members can also invest in the Flexible Rollover Product.
Flexible Rollover Product spouse members can also invest in the Super SA Income Stream from age 55.