Welcome to the Super SA Income Stream
If you need a tax-effective post retirement product where you can access your super as a regular income as you head into retirement the Super SA Income Stream is a great option for you. It’s a cost effective product only available to Super SA members and spouses.
- A regular income paid fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually
- The ability to choose the amount of your annual income (subject to the minimum amount set by the Commonwealth Government)
- Access to your money when you need it (subject to preservation rules)
- Choice of eight investment options, and
- Low administration and investment fees.
So if you’re close to retirement and you:
- want to keep your money invested in a tax effective super environment
- want to use your super as a regular income
- and don’t want to withdraw your super as a lump sum
then the Super SA Income Stream may be a good option for you!
The Income Stream was awarded SuperRatings' gold rating. It is recognised as offering the greatest potential for members to maximise their retirement savings in a well serviced, secure environment while offering financial planning services and member education.
It has also received the highest rating of 5 Apples from Chant West. This rating recognises quality super funds based industry best practice in areas such as organisational strengths, investments, fees, administration and member services.