Welcome to the Pension Scheme
The Pension Scheme is the super scheme for SA public sector employees who elected to contribute to the scheme before 30 May 1986.
The Pension Scheme is an ‘unfunded defined benefit’ scheme and as a member, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A wide range of services including seminars
- The ability to grow your super
- Entitlements including:
- An indexed fortnightly income when you leave the SA public sector after age 55
- Temporary disablement and Total and permanent disablement entitlements
- An indexed fortnightly income payable to your spouse upon your death, and
- Retrenchment and resignation entitlements.
Being a Pension Scheme member also gives you access to two great Super SA post retirement products – the Super SA Income Stream and Flexible Rollover Product - which have been recognised as outstanding performers amongst funds by ratings organisations.
SA Superannuants is an association of retired South Australian public sector employees that represents members of the Super SA Pension Scheme. For more information visit the SA Superannuants website.