Ways to pay
Super SA Select members
BPAY is an easy and convenient way to make one-off contributions
If you are a Super SA Select member you'll need the following details when making your payment:
- Super SA Select Biller Code: 979559
- Customer Reference Number: Available in the secure member area or contact Super SA on
1300 369 315.
Please note: you must use the Super SA Select Biller Code if you are a Super SA Select member.
By making a contribution to your Super SA Select account, with Biller Code 979559, you may be entitled to a Government Co-Contribution.
Cheque or Money Order
All cheques and money orders should be made payable to Super SA and can be posted or returned in person to Super SA:
- By post: GPO Box 48 ADELAIDE SA 5001
- In person: Super SA, Ground Floor (enter from Pulteney Street) 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide, open Monday to
Friday 9:30am - 5pm
- Don't forget to tell us what your payment is for. Simply write "one-off member contribution" on the back of your cheque or money order
Super SA cannot accept any cash payments.
Keep in mind that it may take a few days for your bank to process your payment and for it to be credited to your super account. This applies to all payment options so be sure to allow ample time for processing if you are trying to meet a deadline.