Early Access to Super
What’s Early Access to Super or EATS?
Early Access to Super lets you, as a Triple S member, access your super to:
- Help grow your super, or
- Ease into retirement
To be eligible for Early Access to Super benefits you must:
- You have reached my Commonwealth Government preservation age
- You have a Triple S account balance of $36,500 or above
- You have not received an Early Access to Super benefit this financial year
- You are continuing to work
- You will be rolling over to a non-commutable income stream product
To get started:
Book into a Super SA EATS seminar.
Find out about professional financial advice.
Download the Triple S EATS form.