Secure Access Login

Remember: For members of Triple S, Flexible Rollover Product, Super SA Income Stream and Super SA Select who are accessing the online member portal for the first time, please click on the ‘Register’ button below.

How to claim:

In the event of your death your partner or Estate will be paid an entitlement equal to the sum of your Triple S account and the total value of your insurance units. If you have nominated a legal personal representative (estate) your death benefit will be paid to your estate and distributed according to your Will and the Statutes.

In order to claim for a deceased member you must provide:

  • a death certificate and
  • a marriage certificate or
  • statutory declaration stating that you are the partner of the deceased.

It’s important you're aware that you are not covered for any pre-existing medical condition in the first six months of active employment.