Secure Access Login

First time logging into the new online member portal? You will need to register for the portal by clicking on the 'Register' button below, if you are a member of Triple S, Flexible Rollover Product, Super SA Income Stream or Super SA Select.

Triple S members can create an account for their partner as a spouse member.

Spouse members enjoy many benefits in Triple S, including investment choice and optional insurance cover.

To open an account for your partner you need to be an active member and:

  • make a spouse contribution of a minimum of $50 or
  • make a contribution split of a minimum of $50.

Once your partner’s account has been established it can receive1:


1 Spouse accounts cannot receive employer contributions.