Triple S members can create an account for their partner as a spouse member.
- make a spouse contribution of a minimum of $50 or
- make a contribution split of a minimum of $50.
Once your partner’s account has been established it can receive1:
- contribution splits – which means you can split your employer and salary sacrifice contributions with your partner
- personal after-tax member contributions (minimum $50)
- spouse contributions
- Government Co-contributions
- rollovers from complying super fund.
1 Spouse accounts cannot receive employer contributions.