Claiming for a deceased member

How to claim:

In the event of your death your partner or Estate will be paid an entitlement equal to the sum of your Triple S account and the total value of your insurance units if any.

In order to claim for a deceased member you must provide:

  • a death certificate and
  • a marriage certificate or
  • statutory declaration stating that you are the partner of the deceased